MAC's are amazing. They have their downsides, but it's almost impossible for them to get viruses. Coding for mAC's are vastly more complicated than PC's, which is why it's for viruses to transfer into a MAC.
I am a lifelong PC user. Well, except in like, third grade, when our elementary school computer lab was filled with Apple computers that I was in love with because they were so! cool!
When my computer died earlier this year, I strongly considered trying a Mac. My husband has one, and loves it. But I guess my sense of loyalty (and laziness - too hard to learn a bunch of new commands and shortcuts) won out.
Why is it saying I already voted?! Grr. And I am a PC at work/Mac at home user. But I hate my pc. But I also dislike Mac snobs, and swore I would never be one of them. I'm a walking contradiction.
La, it won't let me vote! It says I already did, but I didn't. I just openned up this lovely page. Irritating! Now your stats will be skewed. ;) Put me down as a PC. I hate Macs on principle because Husband likes them--and Mac users are usually really snobby about it. (Oh, and super-obsessed with their Apple gadgets. Really, there's life outside of you Mac and iPhone people!) My lowly Dell is working just fine.
I couldn't vote either, but I am all about the Mac! LOVE my laptop! I was a hater until I met the hubby, who very quickly converted me to the dark side. Now, we are about to buy iphones...the horror! :0)
I've been away from my pc for a week here, but I have to pitch in on this one... PC ALL THE WAY! :-) I feel very strongly about this, but if, say, I didn't, and wanted to bring a mac into our home, my husband might actually file for divorce, haha! :-)
13 comments:
PC for now....but Mac someday =)
There is no comparison. ;)
I use a PC... I don't know if a Mac is in my future! :)
MAC's are amazing. They have their downsides, but it's almost impossible for them to get viruses. Coding for mAC's are vastly more complicated than PC's, which is why it's for viruses to transfer into a MAC.
mac mac mac.
I am a lifelong PC user. Well, except in like, third grade, when our elementary school computer lab was filled with Apple computers that I was in love with because they were so! cool!
When my computer died earlier this year, I strongly considered trying a Mac. My husband has one, and loves it. But I guess my sense of loyalty (and laziness - too hard to learn a bunch of new commands and shortcuts) won out.
Why is it saying I already voted?! Grr. And I am a PC at work/Mac at home user. But I hate my pc. But I also dislike Mac snobs, and swore I would never be one of them. I'm a walking contradiction.
La, it won't let me vote! It says I already did, but I didn't. I just openned up this lovely page. Irritating! Now your stats will be skewed. ;)
Put me down as a PC. I hate Macs on principle because Husband likes them--and Mac users are usually really snobby about it. (Oh, and super-obsessed with their Apple gadgets. Really, there's life outside of you Mac and iPhone people!) My lowly Dell is working just fine.
Hmmmmmmm, this is getting ridiculous! I might need to change polling systems! There are like 5 people who can't vote. Come on!!!
I voted PC...but I should wish I could have checked Mac. HA!
I couldn't vote either, but I am all about the Mac! LOVE my laptop! I was a hater until I met the hubby, who very quickly converted me to the dark side. Now, we are about to buy iphones...the horror! :0)
PC, but I love the design features of a MAC.
I've been away from my pc for a week here, but I have to pitch in on this one... PC ALL THE WAY! :-) I feel very strongly about this, but if, say, I didn't, and wanted to bring a mac into our home, my husband might actually file for divorce, haha! :-)
Post a Comment