I enjoyed the World Cup before I met Q. This is our first World Cup together and it is MORE fun watching the games as a team. I know more players, actually understand the game, AND get to experience the fabulous world of soccer with my husband. Woo hoo! I LOVE HIM.
Ok, ok... I'll be serious!
And of course SHE
completes our family.
24 comments:
I love your love for Q. So inspiring.
Awwww!
That is for sure the cutest family picture to date! You look so confident La!
Enjoy the next month. :)
i am melting. your family is amazingly adorable.
Great photos!
Love the photos! Yay for enjoying the World Cup even more now that you have your soccer-loving man.
You look awesome! And your man has quite the guns:) I always find it interesting how most of America couldn't care less about the world cup while the rest of the world is glued to their tv and going crazy about it. Yay for FOOTBALL.
you look fantastic!!! love the photos--gorgeous family!
miss you :)
I don't love soccer, I enjoy soccer and love my wife. It's a dream to watch the World Cup with La and Gooner.
I've said it before, but you have the sweetest family... You all look so happy!! Hope your favorite team wins!
Oh wow, these pictures are GREAT! I love them. I miss you all.
Aw, I love the cute family photo at the bottom!
What a darling family photo!!
You have SUCH a beautiful family! You all look so happy, I love seeing that...thanks for sharing your pics! Also, thanks for stopping by and for the sweet comments.
Those are such sweet photos of your family! :)
I love these photos! You all look gorgeous!
You are one hot mama!!! Woot! Looking good, friend!
You guys are too cute. We aren't world cup watchers... we're more the UFC and Nascar types, haha! But, that being said, there is totally something wonderful about watching sports that you're all passionate about with your family. I totally get that.
Ya'll are some seriously cute people. And you be looking skinny too. Go girl. SOrry for my lack of commenting. Its like Ive got two kids or something. BAH.
That's one handsome hubs you've got there lady!
your family is SO BEAUTIFUL !!!
your daughter is the cutest :)
Your little family is so cute!!
Ya'll are the cutest, ever. Ever, ever, ever.
Amen.
Good Lord, my word verification is "mated". Gee, can't you keep this blog rated E for Everyone?????? *grin*
You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment