I mainly used them on the job as a nurse aide at the hospital. they clean easy and feel light on the feet. It took awhile for me to grow to like the look. I thought they looked soooo ugly when they first came out.
I bought them when prego with LD, now I can hardley fit my foot in them. They are my take out trash or work in the yard shoes. I live in CO I think somewhere there is an ordanance that I have to own a pair.
this is a tough question. the old ugly ones should only be worn at home. but ive recently seen some new flip flops that not only look commmmmfy ... but are somewhat attractive too!
I actually said "no one should own Crocs," but I really think if you love Crocs, you should go for it. And as long as you're not being disrespectful in your wearing of them, wear them wherever your little heart wants you to!
I don't care for crocs for me personally (I have giant feet); however, my 2-year old has a pair that she LOVES to wear. They look simply adorable on her!!! I'll be sad when they don't fit anymore.
They are so ugly, but so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere, but then I realized that I was in danger of becoming one of those people who dresses like that, ugh, and I set about to "what not to wear" myself, without the insults. So, now I only wear them at home, because clearly the what not to wear people have never canned all day long, and a girls feet get TIRED!!!
14 comments:
Not a fair question!!! I have a nice pair of sandals that don't look like the typical ones and I wear them EVERYWHERE!!!
Where ever you want....as long as it's not a fancy 5 star restaurant, or on the treadmill ;-)
BWAHAHA...I'm glad that I'm in the majority!!
I mainly used them on the job as a nurse aide at the hospital. they clean easy and feel light on the feet. It took awhile for me to grow to like the look. I thought they looked soooo ugly when they first came out.
I bought them when prego with LD, now I can hardley fit my foot in them. They are my take out trash or work in the yard shoes. I live in CO I think somewhere there is an ordanance that I have to own a pair.
funny question. :)
I only wear mine for water activites.
this is a tough question. the old ugly ones should only be worn at home. but ive recently seen some new flip flops that not only look commmmmfy ... but are somewhat attractive too!
Mostly home...but Target too, in case of an emergency
I actually said "no one should own Crocs," but I really think if you love Crocs, you should go for it. And as long as you're not being disrespectful in your wearing of them, wear them wherever your little heart wants you to!
I don't care for crocs for me personally (I have giant feet); however, my 2-year old has a pair that she LOVES to wear. They look simply adorable on her!!! I'll be sad when they don't fit anymore.
Hmm, I don't own any Crocs. ;)
They are so ugly, but so comfortable. I used to wear them everywhere, but then I realized that I was in danger of becoming one of those people who dresses like that, ugh, and I set about to "what not to wear" myself, without the insults. So, now I only wear them at home, because clearly the what not to wear people have never canned all day long, and a girls feet get TIRED!!!
Only children should wear crocks-not appropriate for adults...in my opinion!
Post a Comment