I walked into our bedroom last night and the soft scent of Cheerios wafted up. And as I heard a crunch beneath my flip flop I KNEW I would be smelling it for awhile.
I'm pretty sure I know who the culprit is!
Cheerios end up everywhere. They are in her seat, in the car, in her high chair... Everywhere. Back when I was a tween babysitting all the kids at church I decided that I wasn't going to give my children Cheerios because they were so annoying.
I have since changed my tune.
They are annoying. But they are worth it. There are all sorts of amazing snacks but there is nothing quite so satisfying to this little imp than a good Cheerio.
Folks, I gotta tell you, I'm getting pretty irritated with blogger. When I started this blog I signed in using my yahoo account. While staying signed into blogger I could ALSO be signed into my gmail account...but no longer! I cannot merge the accounts. This means I can't have my email open and comment on blogs as "Q,La and Gooner." Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. This annoys me because I like to have my email open throughout the day AND blogger so that I can email AND comment at will. Due to this problem I'm seriously thinking about switching to wordpress. It's actually already created...I'm still working on it and wanting blogger to figure out the problem. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement. I cannot make my gmail my primary email in my account. I can't do ANYTHING with my current account. Super aggravating. I have a whole bunch of posts in drafts. Thoughts and such that never made it to the big screen! ;) I will go ahead and finish those up and then be ready folks!
Ha, the poll was totally misleading, but I didn't mean it to be! The question was "What is your favorite cold cereal" BUT the answers I gave you led us all to believe it was "What do you eat for breakfast" hmmmmmmmmm. I can see the confusion! Any more poll ideas? Once I make the switcharoo, I will switch polling systems so hopefully everyone can VOTE! If ya'll have any ideas for polls let me know, I think they are SO MUCH FUN!
I am a granola/oatmeal eater! I have an AWESOME way to make oatmeal if y'all want ideas!
13 comments:
Just gonna let ya know, I have my yahoo email open in firefox, blogger and my gmail opened in IE. It creates the best of both worlds :)
Love WordPress - very easy and no problems with gmail being open at the same time.
Your little Cheerio-Chomper is adorable, as per usual! Love that little mischievous innocence she has.
We like Cheerios too!
Share the way that you make oatmeal! I'd love to know,
Ah, cheerios. I feel the same way about them. :-) I've toyed with the idea of wordpress/my own website address for so long... just haven't gotten around to doing it. I hate blogger too. :-(
I have the same frustration with blogger/email!
Oh Cheerios. I don't think any room in our house is exempt from them. HA!
I've been ticked with blogger too. When my blog is private, it won't email me my comments. SOOO annoying! I have tried and tried to figure out the issue.
Any-hoo.
And yes, I get Cheerios all over my house too.
My little one loves fruit loops. Fun until you can't get the carseat buckled. I was thinking of a poll this morning - do you always remove your makeup at night?
I want to hear about your oatmeal recipes! Do you make granola, or buy it? Had to ask. :)
Love that picture...who could resist giving her a cheerio? hee hee. ;-)
When I was little I called them Cheeries and made huge messes with them. Once I stayed with my aunt and uncle...and I cried, demanded Cheeries, and threw them all over the house. My uncle decided that kids weren't a part of his future. (Well, I'm sure it wasn't the only thing that made him decide, but everyone still blames me for it.
PS Plain Cheerios (no milk, no sugary coating) are still my favorite breakfast cereal.
I've been having the same issue with blogger and my email. It's really frustrating!
Ah, cheerios. Am I the only one that thinks soggy cheerios smell much like a dirty diaper? Eww. Q would always smell like cheerios and I'd think he was dirty.
Blogger is going through puberty I think. Changing, changing, changing. I don't use a gmail account for anything other than blogging though, so I don't know that frustration. Shannon did have a good idea, though. I have noticed Blogger isn't exactly Safari friendly, and I have to use FF for it often.
Post a Comment