Monday, June 21, 2010

Misc Monday and Breakfast Poll




2.) Currently there are ELEVEN people under this one roof. That is a LOT of people. (this pic is missing Great Grandpa)



3.) If you want to go to the bathroom...take a number.

4.)  Due to the influx of family members in one place, we have done a lot of this:



5.) Also THIS in case I don't want to get wet myself.
 


6.) It has been over 100 degrees for DAYS! Blech.

7.) My sister is AWESOME at crafts! I love her ideas!



Thank you Carissa for a fabulous Misc. Monday!!!



Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

18 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Stay cool in the heat!

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Wow! That's a lot of people (and a lot of love, I'm sure) for one home!

Love the pics of Gooner - she is adorable as always.

And I do not eat breakfast, which I know is horrible. Sometimes I will drink tea and have an apple, but usually I just can't stand the idea of food until 11:00. Which is when I eat lunch.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

That is just way too hot!!!

Love the pool pics. We have a teeny pool...when it's too hot I'll still get in!

Fun Miscellany! Have a fab Monday!

BARBIE said...

Wow, that's too hot for me! I wish I had a huge pool to sit in all day. I could imagine what the line for the bathroom looks like with all those people. Hope it cools down for you!

chloƫ. said...

Okay so I kind of lied. While I really do eat granola or something healthy and that is ALL, my real favorite is Lucky Charms. Does that still count??

And having a ton of family in one house is the best...minus the lack of bathrooming. Tell the boys to find a tree.

Summer said...

Wow that is HOT! Glad you are staying cool! Your little one is just presh and um that is alot of people under one roof LOL

xoxo
Summer :0)

Dorcas said...

The weather reminds me of Cali. It would be like 115 or something crazy. I know about a lot of people under one roof. I have 8 here. I love it but it does get crazy sometimes.

Thanks for sharing your randomness.

~blessings

Dorcas

faith ann raider said...

WOW that is a lot of people in one house! Living with family has its ups and downs.
Happy Misc. Monday!

Anonymous said...

Wow that's just too hot :s I hope it will cool down soon.

Your daughter is so sweet. I love the pictures :)

Have a wonderful Monday,
Kate

Angie said...

Goodness gracious that is a lot of ppl!! I love the take a number comment!

Have fun in the sun :)

If you are like us you gotta stay in the water to cool off from the Texas heat!

NaomiG said...

Ugh... that sounds too hot. Of course, we've had a rediculously cool summer so far, and rainy too. it's very annoying. It says i voted already, and I didn't. But, I am a granola girl... I make my own, and I have granola withdrawals when I don't eat it.

Anonymous said...

We've been in the triple digits too. We hit 111 again on Saturday.

gv said...

Yuck on 100 degree days but looks like your family is keeping cool.

LeAnna said...

Hip hurrah for swimming pools! I like bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. And leftover pie. And cake. And occasionally a big glass of chocolate milk and oatmeal cookies. But I usually eat an egg.

Adie said...

I LOVE Cinniamon Toast Crunch!! I could eat a whole box (and not gain a pound I am sure!) Sorry Texas is cooking you. Holy smokes 11 people!?! Yikes! I bet youare loving it though since it is your sister.

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Awwwww your lil gurl is SOOOO sweet :D

It's been unbearably hot here, blehhhhhh is right!!!!

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Oye...yeah thanks for letting me know about your blogger troubles also...so ready to switch to wordpress, or my own self-hosting domain!!! The annoying part are when people can no go onto my blog or have issues commenting, leaving my readers frustrated. That part really stinks :(

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh geez, that is too hot. I could only handle the 99 degrees in TX for so long, and I was ready to get back to my cool city :)