Happy Birthday!
Dear Gooner,
These letters are just for you, so check your baby book.
Love,
Mom
On a more serious note, I can't believe she's one. Oh wait, I can, because WHAT a year. It was truly awesome, with each month BETTER than the last. I NEVER want to know life without her...she's THAT awesome.
So, without further ado, and for your viewing pleasure...
Month 1 : Well Gooner, after one month I told your Dad I wanted to take a pic with your bear Norman. I felt bad. You were all floppy and couldn't sit up. You were bony and we just kinda propped you up. We loved you so much though!
Month 2: Don't judge us too harshly Gooner. We still didn't know how to prop you up and keep you from crying so we gave you a paci AND propped you up with a blanket. Look how you filled out!
Month 3: Happy Smiles. This is you at three months and can I just say that you are STILL wearing this onesie at one year! You are a little one!
Month 4: By this month the new Mom crazies had worn off. I felt like we knew each other a little better. I wasn't frightened by your cries and I knew, for the most part what you wanted.
Month 5: Look at you sitting up! At this stage you REALLY started getting fun. You started bonding with your Dad a little more and that was pretty fabulous.
Month 6: Here you are looking at your Daddy. You don't like men, but you love your Dad.
Month 7: Christmas time was so much more fun having you to celebrate with! You were by far the best gift and you were such a blessing. You didn't really understand the wrapping, but you DID like your gifts!
Month 8: Movin' movin' movin' it then began to get difficult keeping you in the chair. Forget about propping you up; you wanted to grab Norman and play.
Month 9: Oh the cuteness that is YOU! When we go to places like Wal-Mart YOU brighten everyone's day. You make people happy.
Month 10: You are the BEST alarm a Mom could ask for. I love seeing your smiling face in the morning.
Month 11: Oh you are a joy! Your favorite food is meat loaf. You love it. Your hair has grown in so you no longer have a bald spot. It is awesome. Your hair is so lovely! I love that I get to play with you every day!
Month 12
All pictures are taken with her trusty bear Norman. I think Gooner is glad that she was a girl or she could have been stuck with her bear's name, Norman. Heh.
What a joy to be your Mom. Dad loves you sweetheart. Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday Gooner!




32 comments:
how sweet! happy birthday gooner!
I love this,shes adorable, Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Gooner! She is so adorable and I so wish I could be there to celebrate with you girls. love you
Happy Birthday, Cutie!
What a neat post! Happy Birthday to your precious little one!
Happy Birthday to that darling little one!
I just love the pictures! I hope she has a wonderful birthday, and that mom and dad can soak it all in!
Awww her pictures are so cute! I love this idea!
Happy Birthday Gooner!!
Happy Birthday!!
Amazingly beautiful little girl!! She looks like so much fun!! Happy Birthday Gooner!!!
happy birthday gooner!! i wish i could hug you and squeeze your cheeks today!
happy birthday gooner!
love the pictures! my mom did that also with my little brother and it's such a great idea.
she's too precious...
Happy Birthday precious Gooner!!!
Happy Birthday to my favorite girl!!! You're pretty lucky to have a mom like yours!
Awe, I can't believe she is 1!!! Such a doll!
Happy Birthday Gooner!!!
Happy birthday!!!!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
I love that you documented her growth with Norman by her side! :) It's amazing how much they change that first year. Happy Birthday, Gooner!!
Happy Birthday, Gooner!!!
And btw, I don't even have a baby book for Ellie. I'm such a bad mom!
She is edible! Seriously! You must get stopped when you are out and about constantly! Happy birthday to your sweet one, and congrats on surviving the first year!
Happy Birthday to such a little cutie! Love the month shots with Norman!
What a dolly! It's so amazing how fast it goes! Of course, that first week at home, I couldn't imagine ever getting to one year old. ;)
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! :-) I love how you took the same picture every month like that, I wish I was smart enough to think of these things, and organized enough to follow through with them!!
Cute idea! She is sure an adorable baby, and she'll love looking back on these photos! Have fun partying with her. Fun memories!
aww happy birthday to our babes!
Happy Birthday Sweet Gooner!
OH MY GOODNESS!
she is SO ADORABLE!!
i love this post!!
and all the month by month pictures are too cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet Gooner!
LOVE THE IDEA of photographing her with the same bear... awesome perspective of her growth!!!
happy birthday (yesterday) baby gooner! oh wait, since she's one, i guess she's a toddler! but she will always be your baby! her smile is so beautiful! i love the pictures with the bear...she's as big as norman now! : )
She has grown just cuter and cuter with each passing month. It's amazing how fast they grow, I am seeing that already in just the few short months Connor has been with us. She's just beautiful! Happy Birthday Gooner :)
What a great way to see her monthly smile and growth :)
Happy Birthday Gooner!
PS, I was out of the country or I would've commented sooner!
i can't believe she has continued to get cuter every month. it is downright weird, laura, how is that possible, haha! you are one lucky mama!
Post a Comment