Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
aww that is so cute! were you skyping?
love this moment!
So sweet! She looks so ready to talk to Nana :) love it!
Isn't technology awesome?! Love it, such a cute picture!
Have I ever told you how cute I think your little lovie is? No? She is adorable!!!!
this is the sweetest thing!!!! love it! do you get to visit her?
So cute! I love her little ponies!
Cute! I bet Nana loves it!-Lumberjack's Wife
wow. she is so cute that she doesn't even look like a real baby. she looks like a doll! adorable.
Aw, presh! You have good taste in computer machinery, friend. ;)
Isn't Skype the BEST!! It makes long distance slightly better!
aw this is seriously so wonderful. such a great moment captured!!
Aw, technology is so awesome!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
aww that is so cute! were you skyping?
love this moment!
So sweet! She looks so ready to talk to Nana :) love it!
Isn't technology awesome?! Love it, such a cute picture!
Have I ever told you how cute I think your little lovie is? No? She is adorable!!!!
this is the sweetest thing!!!! love it! do you get to visit her?
So cute! I love her little ponies!
Cute! I bet Nana loves it!
-Lumberjack's Wife
wow. she is so cute that she doesn't even look like a real baby. she looks like a doll! adorable.
Aw, presh! You have good taste in computer machinery, friend. ;)
Isn't Skype the BEST!! It makes long distance slightly better!
aw this is seriously so wonderful.
such a great moment captured!!
Aw, technology is so awesome!
Post a Comment