Boy, I can't even answer this one... I think I've had a frosty once. And when it comes to fries, I pick Arby's and McDonalds over Wendy's.
Also, while I like the juxtaposition of salty and sweet (like in a chocolate covered pretzel... droooool....), I am not a big fan of cold mixing with hot. So I probably wouldn't be a fry dipper anyway.
11 comments:
Handsome does sometimes, but I'm not into it. I don't necessarily think its gross, but not delicious either.
Actually, we haven't been to Wendy's in like ... a few years, so maybe my tastes have changed, but I doubt it. :)
now i want wendys ...
I don't but not because it is nasty, but because I like my fries crispy and warm. And I don't like sharing my salt with my drink. But AM does.
Oh, I like to do that! :)
Taylor
http://thelumberjackswife.wordpress.com
Um Y-E-S!!! It's the most delicious thing EVER. I also dip my chicken nuggets in my frosty. Don't dis it till you try it. :)
When I go to Wendys, it is required that I have a frosty for fry dipping. But, haven't been to wendys for over a year, near as I can remember.
Boy, I can't even answer this one... I think I've had a frosty once. And when it comes to fries, I pick Arby's and McDonalds over Wendy's.
Also, while I like the juxtaposition of salty and sweet (like in a chocolate covered pretzel... droooool....), I am not a big fan of cold mixing with hot. So I probably wouldn't be a fry dipper anyway.
But I love these polls! So fun!
I've never tried that, but now I kinda want to! :) I do like to put french fries INSIDE of a hamburger - like between the patty and the top bun. YUM.
If I'm going to splurge and order a frosty, why would I ruin it with salt?
those that don't dip are totally missing out!!! it is completely delicious! : )
Leilah dunks fries and nuggets in her frosty and she loves it I don't usually get frosty's so would not know
Post a Comment