Mom, I can't see you because of the soccer game. I've got tunnel vision.
Um Mom, I think I mentioned LAST time you made this that I don't much like it.
Is that a noodle on that there spoon there?
The answer is no. And I mean no.
Thanks for moving that faux Italian from my tray Mom.
17 comments:
I didn't know kids didn't like mac and cheese! Hahah - she's so cute. I love how she already has such discriminating taste!
Ellie like an organic, white cheddar mac and cheese that I tried last week. She also likes pasta in tomato sauce, which Maggie didn't like until she was at least 2.
Haha! I love this! And to further confirm just how special your daughter is, I can't believe she's turning down mac n cheese. Man do I love that stuff!
My cousins aren't alone in their dislike to the blue box. I don't get it an all though. She's a cutie who knows what she wants.
I like that the girl knows what she wants and what she doesn't want!
How funny! I thought mac and cheese was like crack to kids.
Love her little expressions. :-)
She is so stinkin' cute. :-) My kids adore cheese noodles from that nasty blue box, but don't like it so much when I homemake my awesome recipe, so weird, makes me crazy.
too cute! but i really hope she doesn't hate all italian or i wont know what to do! :)
Oh so pretty!! Dang that is one lucky girl if she can turn down mac and cheese! We will be in town next Thursday. I will email you!!
She is sooo cute!!!
I wish I could say no to mac n' cheese (of any variety)...she has a great future ahead of her (with the self-control and all)!
haha, i love it! she is so funny. how are things coming along with hair products for her?
She is so adorable!
oh, la, i know the pain!!! it's so hard to make them eat sometimes! it's hard to get mad, though, when they are just too darn cute!!! i could eat up her curls... okay, that sounds gross... obviously my mind is on eating. anywho, hunter may outgrow his egg allergy by the time he's 5 - i'm praying he does!!!! he hasn't had mac 'n cheese before but i recently found some organic, egg free kind, so i'm hoping he likes it! : )
Ohmigosh (yes that is one word) she is so stinkin' cute!
Hahaha! I love her no faces
Ha ha, funny! She's adorable in ALL your pictures.
Post a Comment