I am doing my best to rear Gooner to appreciate fabulously amazing dental hygiene. I'm neurotic about it. Or, perhaps OCD. Wellll, the dentist told me to cut my teeth brushing down to 9 times a day. Apparently brushing every hour erodes your enamel... So, I brush a lot. More than the average person. Please note from the picture that Gooner is HAPPY for me to brush her two teeth and gums with my handy dandy finger brush.
So what is the problem? I brush ALL THE TIME and every time I brush, Gooner wants to brush. I'm thinking that this probably isn't good for her gums...
15 comments:
hmm or it might feel really good on her gums? lol-that is alot of teeth brushing a day! I don't know where you find the time! ; )
awwwwww too cute! i use to be ocd about teeth brushing as well. I even brought my toothbrush to high school and all... but then my dentist informed me if i kept brushing so hard i would have no gums left, which had me switching over to electric toothbrushing and for some reason it cured me of my ocd. GOONER IS ADORABLE!!!!
My dentist told me I was brushing AND flossing more than I should. Since Ellie was born, it's been a little easier to brush only two or three times a day.
Ellie has six teeth now, with #7 poking through , so she has graduated to a real toothbrush. Both of my girls enjoy brushing their teeth.
Look at that face! Q loves to brush his teeth, and was doing it daily until he threw his toothbrush into the toilet. I bet she loves the feel of the brush on her gums!
if her gums are bleeding you should probably stop. haha! id take an ocd brusher than a jessica simpson brusher. did u hear she only brushes 3 days a week?!?? most of the time she just wipes them off with a shirt. asf;kldfalskdfjalsdkjalkdsldskjf. arrest that fooL!
I wish my boy liked it...I almost have to hold him down, then I'm afraid of losing a finger! ;)
I am an over-brusher too! Then I went to the dentist and I had to get gum planing (YIKES) because I was brushing too hard.
Who knew that you could be overly hygienic?
Sheesh.
Gooner is so adorable - I can hardly stand it!
your daughter is ridiculously cute! i can't handle it.
and brushing EVERY HOUR?! It'll be a great day if I brush more than once a day! Wow.
my kids love to brush their teeth! hayden just goes into the bathroom and grabs his brush at random times. so silly! gooner sure is a cutie pie!
I am too distracted by the adorable picture to leave an appropriate comment :)
What a darling, adorable, cute little picture. I'm good about brushing, but I HATE FLOSSING. I just hate spending that much time in the bathroom... it's irksome, I could be doing so many other things. Weird, I know.
we are twins. i prefer my teeth to be clean at all times. gooner must be just as awesome as we are.
I brush my teeth twice a day unless I eat something that leaves my teeth feeling gross.
aw that is too cute!!is too much brushing bad? cause i didn't think so!
ummm she is seriously the cutest thing!
Post a Comment