Monday, April 26, 2010

Tradition, Tradition



I think she's cute. Apparently, as a Mother in Texas, I am supposed to take pictures of Gooner in a field of Texas Bluebells/Bluebonnets. 



They are beautiful!




This family picture was after a 4 mile hill run, so don't judge! Later on that day we went for a 2 mile bike ride...my quads were killing me!!!

I'm really enjoying the short hair. It curls, has a mind of its own BUT it is lighter and I used less shampoo. I am deeming this endeavor a success! Thanks for all the encouragement y'all!

Can you believe that we passed 11 months and are on our way to Gooner turning ONE??? She's not a baby, she's a toddler. 

15 comments:

The Mommy said...

I LOVE the bluebells! Our babies are growing up so fast!!

Stephanie said...

Don't say the "t" word!! If Gooner is a toddler then for sure my Bella is a toddler and I just can't bear it!
Lovely pics!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, cute family pictures!

katie said...

Looks fun!

Are you planning little G's birthday party?

Expat Girl said...

Cuteeee pics!

NaomiG said...

Wow! I've never seen bluebells before, and now I feel deprived!! Beautiful!! What a great family picture. :-)

LeAnna said...

Okay, I thought I left a comment, but it says NOOOO. Good thing, because I was on the phone long distance, and was having a hard time formulating my words. *deep breath*
SO, yes, as a Texan you MUST have token pics of your sweets playing in the bluebonnets. And please, dry me some seeds and put them in a envelope with MY name on it. K? Thanks.
As for hair, not sure if this works on super curly hair, but I use this stuff from TIGI called Simply Straight, and it's stinking expensive, but I spray it in my hair before blow drying and it's amazing on my waves.
I could have said that in an e-mail, but why?
Have a fantastic week!!

Anonymous said...

Heck yes, she is ADORABLE! I'm sorry, but I really want to just eat her up. Can't believe she's almost one! Are you planning a big first birthday?

carissa said...

i don't care what you say... you look beautiful in that last shot! bluebonnets are so gorgeous! all the pics are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I also have curly hair and you're so right: curly hair has a mind of its own! Gooner is sooo cute and it's hard to believe that she is almost one! Yeah!!! Have a Great Evening!

jenn said...

Love the cute picture with the bluebells!! such cute piggy tails!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - ONE years old?! Wow, time sure does pass by!!!

Kelley said...

This is one thing I miss most about texas! Bluebonnets are, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful flowers! beautiful family!

LeAnna said...

Seriously Straight! Not simply straight. I sprayed it in my hair this morning and read the can. Dun dun dunnnnn.

Anonymous said...

I love bluebonnets!