Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary


I will never forget the way I felt as I walked down the aisle towards you.


Different families, different traditions, different cultures...united as one.


A day filled with joy.
 

And friendship.



It was a day FULL of laughter.



I am so blessed by you. Thanks for making me your MRS!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are blessed!

Kelley said...

What a lovely post! congrats friend!

LeAnna said...

Awwwww, how sweeeeet! You were such a lovely bride! The best wedding is the one full of laughter, joy, and not a care in the world. :) Happy Anniversary, friend!

The Mommy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Happy anniversary!

Jocelyn said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pics are so great...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are such pretty pictures! You look so happy!

Expat Girl said...

Such a cute post! Happy Anniversary!

preppy little dress AKA "PLD" said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful photos from your wedding!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics! Happy Anniversary!

Kelley said...

YAY!! That was such a wonderful day! So blessed that we were able to be apart of it! You were and still are a stunning bride. Enjoy today and all the memories you two already share :) love you

beckylbranch said...

Awe! Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!

cindi said...

it does not seam like 2 yrs already it was a beautiful wedding

Jessica said...

How lovely! Congrats on your anniversary!

Life of a Doctor's Wife said...

Awww! Such a sweet post! I love your wedding photos - you look so beautiful and so happy.

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Mo said...

Aww. how sweet. yOu guys are adorable. happy anni!

NaomiG said...

Happy Anniversary!!! So true--just from the few pics I've seen looks like the HAPPIEST of days... wishing you guys so very many more!

katie said...

Love this! Happy anniversary to Q & La! You are a beautiful couple.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Great pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a b-e-a-utiful couple and you have the most gorgeous wedding photos.

Heather said...

I was wondering where the heck your daughter got those amazing black curls! It all makes sense now! I thought you had maybe adopted. You guys make the cutest kids!!!

Happy A-day!

PS... Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! They always make me smile.

Adie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

carissa said...

beautiful!!!! happy (day late) anniversary to such a gorgeous couple!

Lori said...

SWEET! Love the pics!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

awww Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are beautiful, i love how happy ya'll look! what a special special day!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. You two make a lovely couple!

Nicole said...

these photos are beautiful!