Cute, cute, cute! Short enough to be easy, but long enough to still pull back out of your face - perfect. Also, with mine short, sometimes I wear a hat when I workout which helps keep it out of my face ... so you could always try that, too. Does your hubby love it, too?!
Look at you, Sassy Mama!!! Love it! We need to get our cute heads together soon. Don't you love the length? I thought it would be a pain to fix, but it is SO easy. You look wondermous!!!!
Your hair looks great! My hair is a little shorter, but about the same shape as yours. Of course, I'm TRYING to let it grow out...again. I love the way I feel after a nice little trim. The highlights are cute too.
Your hair looks great! Love the higlites! Looks like it will be easy to manage with a lil one too! Missed ya girl, feel like we haven't talked in forever!
It looks great! I have the same cut, except for just a bit shorter, I LOVE it. Actually, I get that cut for both my daughters too. I had long hair for a while and I HATED it because I wore it pulled back all the time. As a mom, it's such a struggle to not feel frumpy, (for me anyway) so I just love sassy haircut thats easy care. The earrings are darling too!
Love it! It looks so good La. I miss my short hair and this post just made me miss it more... don't you love having it off your back and all the weight being gone? how is styling it going?
29 comments:
Yay!! Your new hair looks FAB.
Very cute!!! I got my hair cut shorter yesterday too! ha!
Cute, cute, cute! Short enough to be easy, but long enough to still pull back out of your face - perfect. Also, with mine short, sometimes I wear a hat when I workout which helps keep it out of my face ... so you could always try that, too. Does your hubby love it, too?!
Look at you, Sassy Mama!!! Love it! We need to get our cute heads together soon. Don't you love the length? I thought it would be a pain to fix, but it is SO easy.
You look wondermous!!!!
Love it!! Your new hair looks great on you!!
love it!
totally cute! love it!
Ooohh sassy!! Looks great! Thanks for the Bella Regali shout out! You are so sweet! :)
Your hair looks great! My hair is a little shorter, but about the same shape as yours. Of course, I'm TRYING to let it grow out...again. I love the way I feel after a nice little trim. The highlights are cute too.
Very cute and it looks pretty easy to maintain!
You look fabulous!
Your hair looks great! Love the higlites! Looks like it will be easy to manage with a lil one too! Missed ya girl, feel like we haven't talked in forever!
Oh, you are so cute! Your new hair looks awesome!!! Have a Wonderful Weekend!
La, BEST IDEA EVER! You look positively fabulous!
It looks great! I have the same cut, except for just a bit shorter, I LOVE it. Actually, I get that cut for both my daughters too. I had long hair for a while and I HATED it because I wore it pulled back all the time. As a mom, it's such a struggle to not feel frumpy, (for me anyway) so I just love sassy haircut thats easy care. The earrings are darling too!
CUTE! :)
I think it looks great!!!
I think it looks great!!!
Your hair looks so cute! Love the bob!
It's adorable! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog...I love yours! Your little girl is such a doll!
Love it! It looks so good La. I miss my short hair and this post just made me miss it more... don't you love having it off your back and all the weight being gone? how is styling it going?
You look amazing!!!
Your hair is so awesome! I love it! You make me want to chop mine all off.
looooooooove it!! love it!! very sexy. you're one hot momma!
your hair looks stunning and fantastic!!!!!! love it. that's it. i'm cutting mine.
LOVE it! you look great!
It looks awesome! I love it!
I like it!
AF
You look great with short hair!!
Post a Comment