Q was at work.
Gooner's Grandpa was hunting.
Mom and I decided to watch a Chick Flick. The first one was pretty cute. The second one, well, not so much. We should have known with the name, Beauty and the Briefcase. We should have gone to bed when we read, Hillary Duff. It was terrible.
I DO give props to Miss Duff for landing a role as an adult without turning to drugs and going psycho like so many child stars.
***Just a side note, I ordered Gooner Mixed Chicks hair care products. I'm hoping it is EXACTLY what I need to tame her mane!***
This is a photo where I just let her be.
This is a photo of when I have DONE/WORKED/LOVED on her hair.
16 comments:
She is a sweetheart no matter what!
Gradma
i am just cracking up at the hair product name!!! she is so gorgeous! tame hair or no tame hair - she really is one of the most beautiful lil' gals ever! i've never heard of that movie... lol!
I think she is just darling all the time. I saw that movie the other day... thought about watching it but the husband wanted the television so I let him watch his choice instead... Sounds like a good decision.
i haven't stopped by in a while. how is it possible that she is continuing to get cuter? it is crazy!!!
She is getting so big! ...and I love her crazy hair.
She just gets cuter and cuter!!
aww she is so adorable! i love her hair!!
and i saw an ad for that hilary duff movie.. it looked so awful! but i am proud of her for not turning into lindsey lohan but i feel bad that she is now starring in abc family original movies! hahah!
Beauty and the Briefcase?
Is your name really La?
LOL! Crack me up. Look at that Boomer Gooner standing up with her toy! What a big girl!
Did you get my e-mail?
I was going to email you about Mixed Chicks because I read about it in a magazine, but then forgot the name of it!
Mike & I watched "The Beautician and the Beast" once upon a time. It was awful.
Just say no to Hillary Duff!
Oh dear. I hate it when girl chick flick nights end up with a bad movie. We get so few of them, it's hard to have one that isn't good. :-) Gooners hair is adorable, but I can imagine that it isn't easy to work with. Both my girls have stick straight hair, and it tangles like crazy--like I'm done brushing one side, and the other side is tangled already!!! Makes me nuts--I've been trying to teach them to care for it so I don't have to, haha!!
Your little girl is precious! So sweet!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)
Oh my goodness, what a cute mane!!! She is one gorgeous little lady!
Aw, her hair is adorable!
that movie sounds awesome ;) she is so cute! love you
I hope the Mixed Chicks work. All of my friends with mixed kids have always used Johnson Baby Lotion in there kids hair. Always seemed to work well. Good luck and sorry about your wasted movie time!
Post a Comment