so cute!! when BabyBoy started roaring when he was teeny, we always laughed because it was the sweetest nicest little lion we'd ever heard, haha=) love these moments!
How cute! I remember the roar stage, Daddies are just so gosh darn proud of themselves for that one. Next up will be "teaching" them how to splash all of the water out of the tub. ;)
I'm totally laughing at your 2006 lotion. Only because I do the same thing! I have to admit, hair products are my weakness. Lotion is just an added bonus. ;) I bought a bunch of lotion and body wash when B&BW had their big sale before Christmas...had them sitting in the bag on the dining table for a few days when one day I noticed the set I bought my Mom was missing! I looked high and low for them, and just couldn't figure it out. I caught sight of my stocking looking a little lumpy one day, reached in and sure enough, Hubby had taken them out of the bag and put them in my stocking!!! I said, that's really sweet, but I actually didn't buy them for myself this time! :P
Ellie does a little roaring too. I checked Maggie's baby book last night and she was saying da-da at 7 months, so I'm determined that Ellie must say something soon. She makes the cutest "P" sound and she loves her Pawpaw, so maybe that will be her first word.
My husband taught Sophia how to do "wibble wibbles" (flap your bottom lip with your fingers while humming) at that age. He said his job was to teach her the finer things in life. Ha.
11 comments:
so cute!! when BabyBoy started roaring when he was teeny, we always laughed because it was the sweetest nicest little lion we'd ever heard, haha=) love these moments!
How cute! I remember the roar stage, Daddies are just so gosh darn proud of themselves for that one. Next up will be "teaching" them how to splash all of the water out of the tub. ;)
I'm totally laughing at your 2006 lotion. Only because I do the same thing! I have to admit, hair products are my weakness. Lotion is just an added bonus. ;) I bought a bunch of lotion and body wash when B&BW had their big sale before Christmas...had them sitting in the bag on the dining table for a few days when one day I noticed the set I bought my Mom was missing! I looked high and low for them, and just couldn't figure it out. I caught sight of my stocking looking a little lumpy one day, reached in and sure enough, Hubby had taken them out of the bag and put them in my stocking!!! I said, that's really sweet, but I actually didn't buy them for myself this time! :P
so cute!
Maybe she could roar in the background of your Vlog. lol
Ellie does a little roaring too. I checked Maggie's baby book last night and she was saying da-da at 7 months, so I'm determined that Ellie must say something soon. She makes the cutest "P" sound and she loves her Pawpaw, so maybe that will be her first word.
hehe, so cute!
My husband taught Sophia how to do "wibble wibbles" (flap your bottom lip with your fingers while humming) at that age. He said his job was to teach her the finer things in life. Ha.
AW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How funny is it that she roars!!! LOL I love it! ROAR!
oh you totally have to post a video of this! how cute!
If that isn't the cutest thing!
Post a Comment