Friday, January 8, 2010

Vlog it Is

Wow, I was not prepared for all the unanimous votes for a VLOG. So, now all I need to do is figure out a super cool topic and a disguise. ;)

I'm open to topic suggestions.



And um, what setting was my camera on?

5 comments:

Kelley said...

quite the interesting color setting. a pasty blue...hmmm

she is still such a cutie!

The Mommy said...

The VLOG should be fun!
Even though Gooner stil looks pretty, you need to adjust your camera!

Kelley said...

ummm.. you could talk about your life in texas compared to all the other places you've lived. or you could just video gooner and her cuteness :) that setting on your camera kind of makes it look like gooner is very sick, minus her sweet smile.

LeAnna said...

I missed your last post, but I think a Vlog would be great! I'm all about shattering preconceived notions people have about me, LOL! Talk about life, in general, everybody has one and everybody likes to hear about it!

Cute pic of your cutie, despite the funky color setting. ;)

Clarissa said...

I like your new background for your blog. :-)