Thursday, January 7, 2010
Video Blog
I have read blogs, talked on the phone with bloggers and met these friends in person. The women I've met are NEVER what I think they will be like. So and so blogger friend calls me for the first time and I'm like WHOAH, "Q, she sounds like a cheerleader (Love ya Meghann)!" And then I met her and she was shorter than I thought, and prettier in person and la la la la. In the blog world you make all kinds of "friends." We think we know each other, and are the bestest of friends, even becoming friends on FACEBOOK - as if it gets any better than that - ha! Anyway, I've been reading a blog for awhile and had an idea of what this person was like. And then she did a V Blog and I was WOWED. Instead of being down to earth, like I thought, she giggled a lot - not laughed - giggled, used words like, like, like, and more likes, swung her hair around and blah blah blah. In truth, she just didn't seem like she wrote. I've thought of doing a V Blog. Q says that would be ok as long as he didn't have to say anything; he might wave or something cool like that ;) But now I'm hesitant. I wonder if you have a specific view of me AND Gooner, and if I were to do this would your thoughts change? It is human nature; you have an idea of me, what I look like, and sound like. Dare I ruin that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I vote yes. I want to see what you look like and what you sound like!!!!!!
M
Yes - and you should play the piano while you film the vblog, too! :)
Okay, I just visualized you doing a video blog, talking away about something and Q walking by in the background giving a silent wave. It made me laugh out loud.
I say do it!
p.s. ....and yes, our new daughter is "left out". I didn't think you would have been on that side of the judgment fence...
Yes! Do it!
I would love to hear your voice. I think its sooooo fun to hear what people sound like, because it really is different from their blog writing voice.
Angie - I might play the piano AND bust out my flute at the same time... ha, yah right...
do it. do it. do it. do it.
i dont know what id say though if i tried.
yes yes yes!
I'm nosey, so do it! I always wonder what y'alls voices sound like. I've done a couple videos and posted them, I'm a hick, so there's not much more embarrassing than that. I think of you as the serious type...probably way off.
I vote yes, better we find out now. ;) Also you may be hugley disappointed, I say like a lot as well. I try not to because LD has started saying it a lot. But I grew up in the valley - which is like the best. haha just kidding.
Yes, go for it! I love watching videos of my fav bloggers. It's like taking the friendship to another level. ☺
I personally would love to see you lovely face again... even if it is over the internet with many other people. miss you dear!
Please do one!!!!
I totally know what you mean, the first time I posted a video with my voice I received quite a few comments that my voice was higher than anticipated! To me higher seems ditsier, so it didn't have the reaction I wanted!
All that aside though, I think that video blogs only strengthen ones perception! I love them and think you should do one! :)
Anytime I can see your lovely face, I am happy. I would watch a video blog of you. However, I am hesitant to do one myself. I always hate the way I look in videos. I am usually more content in denying the way other people view me for my 'mirrorless' world where I can pretend that I'm cool and not the least bit dorky or prone to strange ticks.
Post a Comment