Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Vlog - Introduction to Living Abroad


I'm annoyed that my mouth is open and my eyes are shut.


Life Abroad - The Beginning from La. Abroad on Vimeo.

8 comments:

katie said...

I vote that you do another!

I took a Russian Revolutionary History class in college that turned out to be one of the most interesting classes in my college career.

What a journey you have been on! I loved this vlog!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad those experiences are behind you. I like having you in the good ole US of A.

Mom

Mo said...

You love Vlogs. Sometimes I say bless you in Russian...I think. :)

LeAnna said...

Okay, this was too much fun. Stop it. You make me want to Vlog, but then I'll feel like suuuuch a copy cat. :P You've had some fun journeys, and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing about them. You have to tell us how you and Q met!

Anonymous said...

You sound like a real Russian! :)

Lori said...

I can't get over your voice - it's just so different! Love the vlog - you do a good job of describing everything and not saying, "uh...uh..." like I would :-)

The Mommy said...

You're voice is so sweet and cute!!
Great vlog!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the vlog!! Too fun!

How AMAZING that you did all that traveling!!