Friday, January 29, 2010

The Perfect Morning

January is perfect for one thing. Two things in particular. Soup and the warmth that only a bed piled high with quilts and covers can offer. And a warm husband, but this is a g rated blog...right? Soft coos, and baby laughter over the monitor is about all that will pull me from dream world. I love walking into her room. The sun spills into her room, filling the room with a dull glow and I know that as soon as she sees me, and I her, she will kick her feet and punch the air and SMILE. Smile she does, and smile I do.

Motherhood is a good, good thing. 





Working out 365


Day 66: Legs and Abs


Day 67: 45 Minutes on the Elliptical and Triceps


Day 68: 30 Minutes of Cardio and 30 Minutes of Abs


Day 69: Rest


Day 70: Run 2.7 Miles


Day 71: 40 Minute Ball Workout


Day 72: Run 2 Miles and 20 Minute Upper Body Workout


Day 73: Legs and Abs


Day 74: Run 2.4 Miles


Day 75: Walk 2 Miles


How is the working out going ladies?

7 comments:

Katy Montgomery said...

I'm not on this program, but I have severely fallen short this week. Well, at least there's next week. Your baby is beautiful...BEAUTIFUL!

katie said...

You know, you are absolutely positively correct about January mornings. We are having wintery weather and it definitely makes sleeping in a tempting option.

Lindy said...

I will need to start this workout- post baby! She is a sweetie and those smiles just keep you going no matter what!

Lori said...

I have only gained 4 lbs this pregnancy so far - I'm in week 22 - Woot yeah! Baby is SO cute and we're in snow and ice here...so today was all about the pajamas, lovely!!!

Your voice?! Of course we're still friends, it's just so unexpected, not bad in any way. I don't know, there's a quality to it, I can't even describe - maybe an accent?? Haha, you'd laugh hard if you heard me talk - lots of y'alls and stuff. I need to do snippets of my voice and post. My husband makes fun of me all the time for how I talk.

LeAnna said...

Yup, I think we'd be friends IRL, for sure! Except you couldn't judge me for not working out like you do. My workouts consist of wildly vacuuming the floor. You crack me up! Keep it clean, will ya! Warm husband...pppsssshhhhh. Haha, I'm so doing a vlog now that I have your blessing. Don't you just love snow/soup days?! That's what we're having tonight...soup of some kind.
Adorable pic of Miss G. She's a doll!

Anonymous said...

Loved your Vlogs! Your baby is sooo cute!!! Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

Jess said...

ha, ha...you're funny! Always enjoy reading your posts!