Friday, January 1, 2010

It's a New Year




BUT, some things still apply...like working out and eating healthy of course. The gym was FULL this past week, annoyingly so.

Over the course of November and December I still managed to lose over ten pounds. To be honest folks, it wasn't uber easy because I WANTED to eat lots of yummy food and fill my gullet with turkey and pie, yet I didn't. I DID watch my calories and ate til I was satisfied, I just didn't stuff my face until it hurt. It felt great to feel comfortable and not so full I could hardly move. I genuinely enjoy eating less.

Q and I spent some time this morning reevalutaing our goals. We looked back at 2009 and then towards the future of 2010. We don't so much make "resolutions" as make plans and mark it in our calendar. Last year it worked very well. I'm looking forward to this coming year with my family.

Working Out 365

Day 45: 2 Mile Walk and Body Sculpt Video

Day 46: 50 minute ball workout, 3 miles on the elliptical, triceps

Day 47: 45 minutes of abs

Day 48: 4 mile walk

Day 49: 30 minutes of abs, bicepts and the ellliptical

Day 50: Legs and Abs

Day 51: Rest

Day 52: Bike 30 minutes

Day 53: Christmas = Rest

Day 54: 2 mile walk

Day 55: 2 mile walk

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Way to go on losing 10 pounds! Keep up the good work!

Mo said...

Seriously, 10 lbs is amazing!
So proud.
sniff, sniff.

leah @maritalbless said...

Congrats on the loss! Hard work paying off!

Adie said...

Wow girl!! Yopu are killing it!!

Kelley said...

strong work there laura! proud of you!