Friday, November 13, 2009

The Dallas Arboretum



Hannah and I with our lil' girls in the pumpkin house. It's been quite rainy in the Dallas area so it smelled a little damp.



Hannah with Shiloh! It was so much fun spending the day with them. Q and I really appreciate that we can just be ourselves when Hannah is around.



The view was gorgeous! It was so wonderful to walk around the paths and enjoying the peace and scenery. Of course the peace was broken a few times when some rambunctious kids screamed and yelled through the mud.



I LOVE father daughter photos! Gooner is getting so big; I just love it! She's so much fun and she loves to look around and smile at people.



And finally Gooner with me. I love her so much! I love her pudgy legs in a scort! Love it!

 Day 10 and 11 of 365

MORE walking. Gooner has a stuffed up nose, so making it to the gym has been impossible. Thank you Lord for wonderful weather in NOVEMBER so that we can enjoy the outdoors!

Counting calories has been working great! I've passed that initial "feel like I'm starving" phase, so that makes things much better! I've been baking less, eating less, and continuing a healthy dose of working out.

7 comments:

beckylbranch said...

That looks like such a fun day! Those are great pictures. She is so beautiful and getting so big...I love all the baby chubbiness...it's so cute!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the chubby little rolls in baby legs...LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

We had such fun! I'm so glad we were able to hang out!

Bonnie said...

That pumpkin house is so cool! I've been to the Dallas Arboretum once & it was beautiful. Hope ya'll have a great weekend :)

Bon

The Mommy said...

Ellie has legs like Gooner's!!!

Julaine said...

Gooner is ADORABLE!! The pumpkin house, however, scares me.... So glad you had fun with your friend and her little one. It's fun to be moms together too isn't it!

~M~ said...

What a fun day!