Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Keepin' At It, Working Out 365

We've been busy, but that doesn't mean that I have thrown working out, out the window!  I've done more walking than working out in the gym, but that stroller is heavy! Monday was a crazy day that included a shooter on the loose in our neighborhood. Tuesday was filled shopping with Hannah. Today was spent traipsing around the Dallas Arboretum. More on that later.



Day 6
One mile walk

Day 7
37 minutes on elliptical and bicep workouts

Day 8
3 Hours of strip mall/ outlet mall walking

Day 9
3 Hours walking around the Dallas Arboretum

6 comments:

The Mommy said...

A shooter on the loose??? Mike would be all over that! I hope you guys are armed!

katie said...

You are amazing!! I need to start working out more.

Shooter on the loose sounds scary!

Clarissa said...

I'm so proud of you!!!

Unknown said...

Shooter on the loose?! Yikes. Glad you're all okay. That's a great family photo!!! Good job on the workouts. I've been slacking this week, but have to get some serious house cleaning done today...hey, that counts, right?! ;o)

~M~ said...

Woohoo! Go you!!

leah @maritalbless said...

Keep it up lady! What a beautiful family picture.

I'm glad you're all safe!