I walked into the store and knew right away which gal was Becky. She had a sweet smile, and I instantly liked her. Gooner stared for a little bit, but she warmed right up!
I've enjoyed getting to know her via her blog, and it was fabulous to see that she is just as sweet in person! And you can just tell that she is going to be a great Mom - she already is!
And I just LOVE this photo!

8 comments:
How fun! Gooner is getting cuter by the minute I think.
you and me both! she's gorgeous!
So sweet to meet a bloggy friend!
I think Gooner's color may be red! But as a mother I know that she looks good in every color! Even though I know her real name, she looks like a Gooner to me!
That last photo is ADORABLE!
I had SO much fun and it's so nice to make a friend too :) We will have to get together again really soon and hang out. Those pictures turned out so good, the lighting was perfect outside because it was sort of shady, next time we can go to the park and have fun taking pics or something. And...maybe go get coffee or something CHOCOLATE! gulp! Okay-well one more day of work and I am off to AR! Talk to you soon!
Your little one is beyond gorgeous!
look at those curls! she is getting more and more precious. meeting blog friends IRL is so much fun!
Gooner is GORGEOUS!!!!
Post a Comment