This is how pumpkin pies start at our house. First you bake the pumpkin and separate the flesh from the seeds. The house smelled soooooooo good.
Who likes roasted pumpkin seeds? This is a pic of Mom washing off the goo.
The finished product: multiple bags of Pumpkin 09 ready for pie, muffins, bread, cookies...
Gooner has been GREAT help in the kitchen.
Working Out 365
Day 18: Walk 1.5 Miles
Day 19: Walk 1.5 Miles
Day 20: Walk 2.5 Miles
Day 21: 30 Minutes on Elliptical and then 1.5 Mile Walk
5 comments:
I've never made a pumpkin pie from scratch, maybe one of these days I'll get the courage to try it.
Have a wonderful thanksgiving, it sure sounds like you have a LOT to be thankful for!
Hello new friend! We totally need to convince Kelley & Wade to get down here. I'm pretty sure we can do it. :) I would love that.
oh goodness....i may need to do this very soon!
thanks for sharing!
Way to go on working out!
My favorite pumpkin picture was the one in the green shirt. ;)
I love roasting my own pumpkins. they taste sooo good. have you tried pumpkin soup before? one of my favs :) oh and i see you are conspiring to get us to Texas soon. hopefully wade will stop going on work trips so we can go on a trip together again, and this time to texas :)
Post a Comment