A.) Turn on the shower, full blast, as hot as it will go in order to get the bathroom all steamy.
B.) Turn the water slightly cooler.
C.) Step into the shower, gasp at how scalding hot the water is and RUN to the other side to escape the boiling water searing my flesh.
D.) Realize that the knob to make the water cooler IS ON THE OTHER SIDE.
E.) Sacrifice an arm, reach through, and make it cooler.
I do this EVERY time because I apparently would rather risk a limb than step into a frigid icebox.
Phew! Can't we be like royalty in ancient of days? They only showered IF they needed it and at the MOST once a month.
9 comments:
LOL! That is SO me every time I shower.
LOL! I'm the same way sometimes!
Ewww gross. Love showers. It's time to relax and visualize the day ahead or to go thru a day and keep the good abd chuck the bad! It's also a confidence booster bc you always look good post showering. Natural and all. It's also a time to stretch and rehydrate your body if need be (drinking shower water is proven to hydrate your skin cells more effectively than kitchen water or toilet water for that matter, cf. Moine Labs for test results). It is also a time to alleviate your bladder if the need arises. So all in all shower is good. I say cold showers forever as it doesn't age skin as fast. Hoozah!
Jando Vylk
That's me - must be hot before I step in!! Most of the time, it's too hot. And, ew, once a month?!
i completely agree with the royality thing. if i didnt have to shower, i wouldn't. is that bad? ha. i just would rather do other things than try to get the tempature perfect and then get cold when i come out and then have to spend 20 mins doing my hair or i look like a crazy lady. I'm just sayin I would totally like that life. OR maybe we can just get those fancy showers that you can program your tempature in and press a button and it is the perfect temp. everytime you step in. We would also, of course, have to have heated floors for when we come out. :)
I hate showering!! Well...I guess it is that I hate having my hair wet. But I would totally not shower if it was socially acceptable and I somehow could still smell like roses :)
My shower is my only guarantee of private time...well, if I lock the door.
too funny! i love showering, but hate fixing my hair after!
I have to wonder, who only NEEDS a shower once a month? really? My hair and face would be so greasy - not to mention other worries.
Post a Comment