Revlon Give Away
These beauties could be yours. I have six Runway Collection sets to giveaway. I wanted to try them, truly I did, BUT I think I might have ended up poking Gooner... You know I love a good product review, BUT long nails and infants don't mesh. Being as the tips are where all the pretty stuff is; I couldn't very well file that part off! Thank you Revlon for your samples!
For your entry, all you need to do is leave a comment. If you want more entries, leave more comments, I'm open to that!
9 comments:
The picture didn't load, so I've got no idea what you're giving away. Ummmm, still, I'll take one if you think it would be useful/fun for me to have it.
Yeah, the pic loaded this time. I don't have finger nails. I chewed them off in all the stress of this month.
ENTERING!!!!
these are cute. maybe you can throw some in when you mail the handmade gift from you :) or maybe you can try to put them on gooner... haha. im picture her with them on and how small you would have to file them to fit :) love you.
Entering!
I forgot to say that since I clean houses I can't wear them but my 13 year old always asks me for these. She will love me (and you) if I win!
Count me in! I've only had my nails done twice in my life, but I love having pretty nails. They just don't work super well for playing the piano. ;o) 'Tap, tap, tap...'
Hmmm...very interesting! I'd probably bites THOSE off too, just like my own!
BTW, this made me laugh...my word verification below the comment box says "barfo"...haha...just made me chuckle!
This poll is now closed. Thanks to all six of you!
Post a Comment