I think Gooner is beautiful. I do. I love her more EVERY day. Gooner likes fall. She wore a sweatshirt, pants AND socks. It was cute. I really can't wait to take her camping. But, lately she's been going to sleep around 8....and....sleeping until 8 in the morning. We have a sleeper!
And now for something fun:
1. Do I know you?
2. If so, how?
3. How long have you been reading my blog?
4. Why have you been reading?
5. Do you have a blog or web site? If so, what is it?
6. Tell me something about yourself!
I took this cool question thingy from Ky at http://www.twopretzels.com/ I'm curious about ya'll readers. I truly am.
*A giveaway is coming! Revlon sent me some products...

13 comments:
Just wanted to say hi because I have been so busy and haven't been commenting lately! I've been reading your blog since we met at the meet-up in January. I love to read about your sweet family and all the fun stuff you do. Woah, that sounds kind of creepy. I mean that in the least creepy way possible :)
Something about me...we are in the very very early stages of moving back to my hometown in NY and I am both freaked out and super excited depending on the moment. I'm a little indecisive like that ;)
She is absolutely beautiful!
Of course you know me!!! :)
1. Do I know you? not personally, but...
2. If so, how? through the blog world
3. How long have you been reading my blog? since you commented on my site
4. Why have you been reading? i like to read about interesting people
5. Do you have a blog or web site? yes If so, what is it? http://fresh-faced.blogspot.com/
6. Tell me something about yourself! i enjoy the rainy, dreary days - they're my favorite!
1. Only through our blogs.
2. same as above
3. For a while.
4. Our pregnancies started it, but I enjoy reading about all of your life, but especially Gooner.
5. You know my blog.
6. I love coffee. Wait, you already know that!
I like fall, so I most certainly empathize with Gooner's love of the season.
Yes, you know me--from a trip to Russia five and a half years ago. I have been reading your blog since you took off for Turkey several years ago. As, you know, I also have a blog, but it's not nearly as cool as yours. I am just not as inspired. (sigh)
I am currently reading books for school. Most of my reading material this week is about history in the US colonial south--lots of slavery stuff. Also, I am reading a book about Algonquian women and French traders in the Great Lakes area. Oh, yeah, and a bunch of historical theory. (Not something I would ever recommend.) I have forsaken reading mind candy until Christmas break. In the meantime, I finished Timothy Egan's book, The Worst Hard Time, this weekend. It's for the class I'm TA-ing for, but it was a quick, fun, and informative read about the Dust Bowl.
Now, something about myself: I love zucchini bread and am planning to make some by Friday. So delicious....
She IS beautiful for sure! And congrats on having a sleeper!!
1. Do I know you? only via the blogosphere
2. If so, how? see above
3. How long have you been reading my blog? hmm..a few months now?
4. Why have you been reading? I think you are no-nonsense and honest and I like hearing about your life and your little baby!
5. Do you have a blog or web site? yes If so, what is it? http://sturdyyetfragile.blogspot.com
6. Tell me something about yourself! I always wanted to be a mom (and SAHM) and I'm so happy to find out that I actually DO love it as much as I thought I would.
1. Do I know you? Yes!
2. If so, how? Your sister and I were good friends in High School
3. How long have you been reading my blog? Almost since you started it!
4. Why have you been reading? I love keeping up with what's going on in people's lives, and you're no exception! Plus everything you write is great! Sometimes beautiful, sometimes hilarious, it keeps me coming back! (Don't worry, I stalk your sister's blog too!)
5. Do you have a blog or web site? If so, what is it? Both! 2 blogs (1 personal, 1 business), www.morrisoncmjr.blogspot.com, www.justforclicks.wordpress.com, and my business website, www.jessicamorrisonphotography.com
6. Tell me something about yourself! I have two daughters and LOVE being a mom!! I'm so glad you get to experience that feeling! There is nothing like it!
Great idea!
1. Not in real life. :)
2. see above
3. I have no idea. You were still pregnant when I started reading. :)
4. I think your life is intersting. You've been many places and so has your husband. Then add to it, that you just had a baby.. ya'll are very intersting people!
5. I do, but you already read it.
6. Something about me... I was born with a heart condition. I had a heart procedure done in 2005. I still have said heart condition. :)
1. You've known me your entire life.
2. I am your oldest cousin on your mother's side, the youngest sister of my mother.
3. I have no idea when I started reading it.
4. Because your my cousin and you crack me up with all your bluntness and observations about your surroundings. Besides I got to keep up on G.
5. NO!!!
6. What don't you know about me?
1. Yes.
2. Back in the day of jr/sr high school when you lived in Nebraska. I guess we lived in the same countryside and went to the same church.
3. Around the time you became engaged to your hubby.
4. My mom told me about your blog and I like to keep up on people's lives from the past. You have interesting blogs and are an excellent writer!
5. Yes. http://raasch-five.blogspot.com
6. Okay, a couple random things: I love being married and have two girls and a baby on the way in January. I hate wooden spoons especially wet - it's a texture thing that people find strange.
1)not in real life
2)Just from bloggy land!
3)Um....several months!
4)I enjoy reading what you post! :)
5)www.mrssouthernbride.com
6)I love Starbucks!
(This is Amanda Coleman. Sorry, I had to post anonymously because I can't post with any of the other options.)
First of all, BEAUTIFUL little girl you have! I am proud of you two. I knew Kweku as a college friend, now he is a daddy taking on the world. I wish the best in your pursuit of citizenship, Kweku. Now for the response to the questions:
1- Yes and No. You know who I am, but you have not yet met me (Laura).
2- I am a friend of Kweku's from ORU. We were wing "siblings" and were on a couple of the government trips at the same time.
3- This may be my 2nd or 3rd time viewing it. It's always interesting and very well written.
4- I was directed here once from an email from "Q" and recently from a Facebook message from Laura. My main motive was to catch a peek of the new baby girl. :)
5- I'm on Facebook, and perhaps will have a blog one day, but tend to stay away from web world since I'm not the best at keeping up with it. I'm better at keeping memory albums.
6- I am biracial and adore the beautiful relationship between you two and the product thereof (Gooner). Richard and I are now also pregnant with our first (6 months along) and love her more and more, strangely, although I have not yet met her. She is due in January and I am preparing for a natural childbirth!
Well I just started my own blog a few months ago.
My mom googled my blog once, and came upon yours. She called all excited to tell me she didn't find mine but that I had to go to this blog because it was not only named the same as mine, but that you were part of an interracial couple that loves Jesus too.
So I came on over her and started reading. I have been meaning to "introduce" myself for a while, and this seemed the perfect post to do so. By the way, your daughter is lovely, it thrills me to see little brown babies. Mixed babies are the cutest ;)
Post a Comment