Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is Fall on its way?

The temp was in the low 90's instead of the 100's. Either Fall is on its way OR Texas is proof that Global Warming is bunk and the world is not melting. I'm all for bringing your own bag to the grocery store, but I don't believe in recycled toilet paper. I'm one of those people that likes to wipe with a small quilt.

The pool was 82 degrees. If the pool isn't bath water...I'm not getting in. End of story. Plus, when Gooner is sleeping, I have to be quite selective with my time.

My desire to drink coffee is heightened.

There's more, BUT it has more to do with me wanting Fall rather than Fall actually coming.

7 comments:

Kelley said...

I definitely hope that fall is on the way! it's only been in the low 100s than the 110....I'll take it as long as we can get it!

The Mommy said...

I want Fall too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love summer, but this running in the heat thing is killing me. Bring on fall!

Mo said...

quote of the day: I like to wipe with a small quilt.

Anonymous said...

fall is my favorite time of year! can never get enough of it

Unknown said...

I love Fall!! But, before it's here...I'd like to get in ONE more time at the Water Park! :)

Lindsey said...

No no, I love summer too much and I'm not ready for fall!=)