Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lifetime Movies

Be honest ladies, do YOU watch Lifetime movies? Or the Hallmark channel? I've gotten to pausing them so that I can walk on the treadmill and have something to watch. I fast forward the commercials and work my bootay. The truth is, I don't even like them. Most of the actors are terrible and someone is either having an affair, killing the person they had an affair with, stalking, or nanny killing. The plots are awesome. Thrilling. I'm kidding... Yet, I kinda like them better than talk shows and I can't wear ear phones and listen to my ipod because I need to keep an ear out for Lil Miss Gooner. So there. I admit it. I watch Lifetime. I DO like the movies they show over Christmas though!


9 comments:

katie said...

I have watched some of the Hallmark movies which I LOVE. Not such a big fan of Lifetime, but I have spent a few afternoons watching when the weather isn't nice or I have had to be home for some reason or another.

Unknown said...

I watched, I think, four episodes of Army Wives (which Lifetime produces). There were so many stupid fallacies on Army life and wifedom and life in general that it made me mad and I have sworn it off.

Mo said...

My grandpa says they only movies allowed to be shown on Lifetime are the ones that actually l a s t a LIFETIME!

I don't watch either.

Jackie said...

Ugh they are sooo bad. I do watch them sometimes though. Not sure why?

Kate said...

Lifetime movies are so bad they are good. I used to love watching them in high school. There are some that are just classics. Plus I love they use the same actresses in all of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! My big sis, my mom, and I are so guilty of watching lifetime. I don't know why I watch them, I just do. It's like watching a train crash.

ms. mindless said...

some of the lifetime movies are hilarious. one of my guilty pleasure hobbies in college was thinking up screenplay ideas for lifetime movies.

Kelley said...

I used to watch them all the time in high school. not so much anymore and I'm not sure why. But I do still love them....even the ones with terrible plots and bad acting!

beckylbranch said...

Oh I love Lifetime, it's not the betrayal/murder ones though...it's the love/mushy ones that I like! And yes, the Christmas ones are the BEST!