Sunday, June 7, 2009

In on our date...

Q took me out, on a date, and it was successful! He took me to Cheddar's, which we love oh so much. You get so much food for so little money. The servers are excellent and we never have to wait long, even though it is always packed. Now onto the good stuff.

Q nabbed a pic of me laughing with my apparently 5 month post preggo belly, as per our neighbor...


Q with his TERRIBLE toothpick. I hate that thing. I was so sad when it accidentally fell to the ground and he could no longer gnaw on it. (He only chews on toothpicks if a restaurant offers them).




Our place.




Notice anything missing? GOONER! I was a little sad when we left, but then I just enjoyed myself. It was so great to just BE with Q. We didn't talk about Gooner; it was just US. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching our girl!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

What great pictures! You SO do not look 5 months pregnant!!! I can't even tell that you had a baby, you look fabulous!!!

Kelley said...

you look so good! wow. im impressed. and you look even better then when i last saw you, as in you seem happier and less stressed... even with a baby. you are amazing! love love love you

katie said...

You look soooo stinkin' fabulous!

I will have to try a Cheddar's sometime.

Yay for a date night and some conversation time!

Sassytimes said...

Ummm...was that lady nutso? If that's a 5 month pregnant belly, than I'm about 7 months right now. You look fantastic!

p.s. Blue is your color.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! She survived a night with Grandma & Grandpa. We had a great time. Thanks for letting us spend the evening with her!!

Love,M

Lori Darlin' said...

I am JUST NOW getting motivated to look as good as you look and Alex is 6 months old - haha! I still have 30 extra pounds of baby fat lingering around and I've lost 30...yes, I gained 63 pounds :-0

You guys look like you had fun :-)

Anonymous said...

You look great!! 5 months pregnant - I think not! That lady is crazy!!

And atleast your hubbie doesn't chew on straws!

Jackie said...

OMG now I really want to smack that lady. You look GREAT! Glad you guys had a nice night out. You deserve it!

Lindsey said...

Aww yay for date night!!!

Shaye said...

Cheddars is our all time favorite place! The nearest one is 45 mins away, but we go there as much as possible! and You look AMAZING! I dont know why that lady said 5 months preggo, You should pat yourself. You dont even look like you just popped out a child... Good job!
Glad you had fun on your date..

Suz said...

Oh I'm so glad you had a great time! You look great!!!! That baby weight is almost gone.. Wohoo!!

Amy said...

You look Fabulously Fantastic. Can't wait until grandma's part, that would be our grandma, not G's grandma.

Unknown said...

Good for you guys!!

And I love the new header! Great picture!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for date nights! I've never been to Cheddar's...what kind of food is it?

leah @maritalbless said...

Stupid neighbor! You look great! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

Kelley said...

You look like you've never had a baby!