
So thankful for the swaddle! She really is cuter than the giraffe earlier posted.
A friend is here visiting from Oklahoma. It is FABULOUS. She has a 9 month old. I have a 3 week old. It is wonderful, and pictures are sure to follow.
Ya'll left such wonderful comments about my post preggo belly. I'm working on it! My abs have fused, but my stomach will never be the same. And I'm ok with that.
3 weeks. WOW. I can't believe it. She's changed so much! I'm loving it. She is so alert and has so much personality! I'm loving how much she looks like her Dad. Her hair is uber curly...that picture to follow in a later post. I'm loving this whole Mom thing. LOVING it! Ahhhhhhhh, I love her.
12 comments:
She is such a pretty baby!
Gorgeous baby!!!
she is so precious!
LOVE the swaddle! How cute is she?!!
I love her eyes...something about them looks magical.
Motherhood is truly the best thing to ever happen. Enjoy every moment it goes so very fast!
Awe! So adorable! You really do look great. I didn't get a chance to join the throng in lambasting that crazy woman, but I will now. You look amazing and your swadling is perfect! I'm sure she's a very happy baby with such a great mom and dad!
She really is precious!
I can't believe she is here now! Congrats :)
What a cuite pie! BTW... tag, you're it!
She is so pretty! so much hair!
She is getting prettier and prettier (if that's possible...)! What a heartbreaker she is going to be!
Post a Comment