Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Promised Picture

You guys are awesome. Awesome I tell ya. BEFORE I paste a family photo Q and I want to say thanks again for all the encouragement and congratulations. It was so exciting to spend time with our daughter and then check up on the blog. We feel loved, and blessed. Thank you blog friends and family.

We also are choosing to keep her name Gooner in blogger land. We would love to do our best to protect her from all the crazies in the land. And yes, she DOES have a name but we still call her Gooner or Goons on occasion. Ha, she's what 2 days old... Anyway, if you are a regular commenter or call us friends we would LOVE to share her name with you. So many of you are supportive, encouraging and FRIENDS, but we don't have your email and hence couldn't send any baby Gooner updates. So do email me at sportivacliff@yahoo.com if you count us friends and would love to know her name and maybe a few stats.

As for stats she has my uber long torso and is in the 90th precentile for length. Awesome! She was also over 8 pounds! So all ya'll who guessed 8+ are the winners. Your prize; the wonderful opportunity to babysit Gooner on your next visit to Dallas. :)




All our love: Q, La, and Lil Gooner

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you! Give lil' Gooner a kiss for me! Loved the swadling post...made me laugh!

Unknown said...

Adorable family pic!!! Congrats again! :)

Unknown said...

I happen to love the name Gooner. :)

Congrats!!!!

LoriDarlin said...

Woot! Congrats!! Hope there are more pics to come!

Adie said...

What an adorable family, congratulations! I was just thinking of you this morning. How is scheduling and stuff going with your little one?

Unknown said...

beautiful family photo !!!

The Mommy said...

Love Baby Gooner's real name! She a big, beautiful girl! If she likes to be swaddled half as much as my Maggie did, you'll be a swaddling expert in no time.
I guess I'm next!

ms. mindless said...

Oh L!

She is lovely! Congratulations!!!

Iva Messy said...

fabulous! Congratualtions on your little beauty! :)enjoy her, and try to nap when she naps :)

I happen to think "gooner" is adorable :)


fabulous family photo :)

leah @maritalbless said...

Gah! How did i miss this?! Congratulations Momma! What a fabulous family pic with your little Gooner!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! You two are already remarkable parents. Once again, your joy is contagious. She's an angel!!!

Wearing Mascara said...

Congrats!!!! She is adorable!!!! :-) xoxo