Wednesday, May 20, 2009

She's so sweet!

She's FINALLY here!




Oh wait, did you want to see a picture???




Of Gooner? Ok, maybe tomorrow...

ps. I guess I had a little too much fun practicing the whole swaddling thing...

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny! Or maybe just plain ornery...;o) Congratulations to you both! Can't wait to see pics...(perhaps of the BABY next time)...:)

Jackie said...

Congratuations!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! We need pictures LOL

Sassytimes said...

Congratulations, La and Q! ...and THANK YOU for the email. I was thinking of you. Can't wait to see a picture of her. LOVE the name too!

Iva Messy said...

LOL! pictures pictures pictures!! I'm glad you got the swaddle down :)

congratulations to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

AF

katie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

ms. mindless said...

you are evil! congratulations. your adoring public cannot wait to see her!

Suz said...

HAHAHA! I was so excited, I couldn't wait to see pics! That was just mean! haha! Okay, can't wait for pics and to get the scoop from ya!!!

Jessica said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I know how happy you both must be. Welcome to Mommyhood!

Unknown said...

What a tease! But excellent swaddling technique!

Julaine said...

Congratulations!! Your life is forever changed in a beautiful, wonderful, unbelievable way! You will be most excellent parents I've no doubt! May God's blessings continue to shower down on you!!

Xobi said...

I myself was kind of confused by the picture. Was funny actually. I had just emailed Q to ask him for a picture as his brother and then I went on the blog and saw that hahha
J