
Ok, so does my handsome husband look like he spent 2 days helping his wife through labor? Um no. But he did and I couldn't have done it without him! He's a wonderful husband and Dad. She's spectacular. Our life is so different AND amazing.
Also, I'll try to take more pictures, and load them, and post them, because SHE'S GETTING HER PIGMENT!
I LOVE being a Mom.
On a side note, Q gets the award of "Father of the Year" because he brought home a swing. Yay! I didn't realize just how important it is for a new Mom to have a swing. I don't have a picture of Gooner in the swing because it's always moving...with her in it.
8 comments:
L,
She is absolutely beautiful!! You have such a beautiful family, and I'm so happy that God has blessed you with the opportunity to become parents! It is the most amazing, tiring, stressful and wonderful job you'll ever have! I just wanted to tell you guys congratulations and we're all so glad she made it here safe and sound!!
Baby Gooner is gorgeous and Q looks more handsome than usual because he's holding her.
Our first major family shopping trip was to Target to buy a swing. We were desperate and for some reason, Maggie didn't like it. Baby E will learn to love the swing!
So happy that you're so happy!!!!
swings are so helpful, and the perfect swaddle! :) shes adorable!
What a sweet pea! Congrats to you and your hunny. He looks so happy in his daddy role. :)
Oh how sweet.. He is a great hubby and she's precious of course! :)
Great picture :)
Must be nice to always look good! What a beautiful baby girl!
Yes a swing is a MUST have. Also I love her bouncer because I can shuffle her around when she gets bored. How has she been?
I found your blog through my friend Katie, and it's so cute!
Can I just tell you how precious that little baby is?
And I love that you call her Gooner! So cute!
Congrats and have so much fun!
Post a Comment