Sunday, May 24, 2009

Does she even have a chance...

not to play soccer?

There is Dad watching a soccer game on TV, watching a soccer game on his laptop and watching his daughter. Apparently she is "learning" the roster. His future soccer player is just soaking it in...clearly. She was VERY alert while he explained the game. He's pretty set on soccer, BUT he is open to a future lacrosse player as well. We love her!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband played soccer when he was in middle and high school and since then has had regularly occurring visions of his life as a professional soccer player. He has now changed from visions of being a professional soccer player to visions of being the best little league soccer coach on the planet.

I don't know if Chris will be able to handle it if our baby wants to play the piano instead of playing soccer. It might just break his heart.

Iva Messy said...

adorable! She'll be fabulous at whatever sport she plays! :) Active is perfect! I hope all is well and that you are both adjusting with ease, I'm sure its all falling into place perfectly for the three of you :)

The Mommy said...

I love this picture!! Maggie used to sleep on the couch in her Boppy and Mike and I would just watch her. They're so amazing!

Unknown said...

Hahaha. That's so great. Zach did the same thing. I even have a few pictures of him with her laying on his chest asleep while he worked on his laptop. Daddies are the bestest.

leah @maritalbless said...

Haha! I love it!