Thursday, May 14, 2009

I haven't decided whether to keep the blog...

I mean, the overwhelming evidence that you don't care about Gooner is astonishing. ;) Thanks for all the support! It is exciting that ya'll want to meet her too!




Her bassinet is just waiting for her... Mom sewed all that stuff in there. This basket is an heirloom! My Mom was in there, I was in there, and soon GOONER will be there!

PS. In the 2nd post below my awesome Dad was teaching Q how to make a SUPER tasty homemade barbecue sauce.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aww so cute!!! I'm so excited for you!

Kate said...

That bassinet is gorgeous-love the fabrics your mom picked out!

Jackie said...

The bassinet is awesome! I love that it is an heirloom. So cool!

Sassytimes said...

Wow, that is adorable! and so neat that it has been passed down.

The Mommy said...

Your bassinet makes my bassinet look SO not-pretty!

Unknown said...

why would you not keep your blog, crazy girl!! i want to see pictures of your little one!

and not to be a downer, but most 1st babies are born late (and i think it makes them healthier).

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And, please keep us!

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm loving that bassinet!!!

Angie said...

You'd better keep blogging. That's all I'm saying. . .