Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gooner Update

I took a break from talking about Gooner - instead talking about food - in hopes that her need for attention might just give her the oomph she needed to come out of her warm nest. Mom and I went walking, did the pregnancy workout video....Gooner is still not interested in meeting me yet. You'd think, after ALL this time, of hearing my voice, that she'd want to meet that voice; she'll be hearing it a LOT. If she's like me she will be hearing this word a lot, "No." Alas, I can't get mad at her. I love pushing on her lil rump all too much as it pokes up at me at the top of my mountainous belly. Did you see the ticker on the right where it says 5 days? Weird, cause I remember when it was like 180 and I thought this single digit madness would NEVER come.

On that note:


I picked out these lovely fabrics...



Cut some foam....



Covered foam in vinyl...

and MOM made her changing table pad!

I need some feedback; this is my 400th post...Should I end the blog?

14 comments:

Jackie said...

No! I love reading your posts!

Loridarlin' said...

Um - no, you silly woman...you might need a hiatus in the beginning after having gooner, but please come back.

Adie said...

NO!!! Do not quit. I love your blog and chatting with you.

Yes I had the baby. She is officially a week old today. I am going to post tonight. Just a little tired.

Unknown said...

No way! Keep the blogs coming! I want to meet Gooner!

The Mommy said...

You can't end the blog! You are about to become a new mother and you will have LOTS of great hings to share!

Sassytimes said...

Why would you end the blog?!?!!

Gosh, 5 more days. I swear it just said 2 weeks?!?!

5 MORE DAYS!!!!!! WOW!!! BEST OF LUCK!!! Enjoy these last days of it just being you and Q.

katie said...

Don't end the blog! We want to meet Gooner too!

I'm still having the tough week I was when I posted yesterday ... and I thought about you today, and thought you might be feeling very pregnant and possibly very miserable. I'm so impressed you're still hiking and exercising! And how fun to have a changing table with such cute fabric.

We can get through these next few days, not together, but sort of together in the blog world.

Suz said...

No Ma'am! Do not quit your blog!!!

ms. mindless said...

um, why should you end the blog? we love you! and we are all waiting for gooner pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

No, don't quit! We love reading it and can't wait to meet the little one!!

Jessica said...

What a crafty girl you are!
I don't think you should stop blogging at all. You are going to have so much to blog about once lil Gooner gets here!

Anonymous said...

You must have a very special Mom. LOL

Unknown said...

Wow, so crafty with the changing table pad, NICE! I certainly don't think you should end the blog! It's one of my favorites to read!! We'd love to come to Texas someday too, that would be fabulous! Take care, and I look forward to reading the post that tells us Gooner has arrived! :o)

Teegs said...

Ending the blog now would be like ending the movie right before the climax. Not saying that Gooner is the most exciting part, but for crying out loud, you've been building the plot for 9 whole months! Nope. You're not allowed to quit now.=).