Eating was MUCH better once Mother's Day was over...
Today I did a workout video, met up with some gals and went for a walk.... and STILL no progress. With the way things are progressing, I might be overdue!
On drinking water: I could do better. In Virginia I did SO WELL with my water intake, but I've gotten relaxed and need to do better.
We also stood on a limb and made an AWESOME dinner. Avocado-Mango Chicken. It might look freaky, but it was SO tasty!

How did YOU do?
10 comments:
Do you have a recipe for that chicken? Gooner's coming on her own watch. Oh girls are always so defiant from their mammas. hehe.
I think you should share these recipes you have been making lately.
Gooner's getting her beauty rest...hang in there!
My body is starting to get ready for baby Ellie to make her debut, but we never know when it will actually happen, do we?
Before you know it, she'll be in your arms...I promise.
OMG! Post that recipe PLEASE! that looks delicious!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Ok, I think the Avocado-Mango Chicken looks amazing!!! Today is Day 3 for me, of the 30-Day Shred. Ouch. I'm definitely sore! And very out of shape. But I'm thinking it'll be good to get some 'toning' in, so I going to stick with it for the eventual results! I didn't do very good eating healthy this week, and am shooting to do BETTER next week! :)
So...."Creativeschmidt"....I got the Shred DVD in the mail yesterday. Opened and put it in, and WATCHED it. Didn't DO it yet. Got tired just watching. Yikes. Of course, that was after discovering the mouse nest that was under the furniture that was being moved to make way for the exterminator to come rid the walls of termites. I had no incentive to exercise after that ordeal. Maybe tonight? I doubt it...
Meredyth
I won't even confess at how bad I did on my diet this week! :) haha
I am so impressed by you! I did not work out almost my entire pregnancy. I need to get back to business. I can't wait to see pics of little Gooner!!
Ooo that chicken looks good! I LOVE avocados... mmmm
that chicken looks yummy!
No worries for the baby! She'll make it on her own time. Babies are funny like that :) Try and hang in there.
Post a Comment