Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Why is your cute belly always hidden in these pictures?! Hmmm...not fair! ;)
I really like this picture of you & Q.If your belly is in fact bigger than mine then I want proof. It's time for a "Gooner in the Belly" picture.
So are you moving or just road-tripping? Do explain...
We will miss you, too!I pray that you have a safe journey and are richly blessed in your new home.
We decided 11th hour to move to Texas!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why is your cute belly always hidden in these pictures?! Hmmm...not fair! ;)
I really like this picture of you & Q.
If your belly is in fact bigger than mine then I want proof. It's time for a "Gooner in the Belly" picture.
So are you moving or just road-tripping? Do explain...
We will miss you, too!
I pray that you have a safe journey and are richly blessed in your new home.
We decided 11th hour to move to Texas!
Post a Comment