Monday, April 6, 2009

The Most of My Belly You're Gonna Get...

We REALLY cleaned our apartment. REALLY cleaned our apartment. Q and I are super clean but we still wanted to leave the place better than we found it... thas just us. See that SUPER small kitchen? Not sad about leaving that behind.


I get props for scrubbing the bathroom floor on my hands and knees 7.5 months pregnant, AND living for 4 days sans furniture including bed...which means we slept on an air bed ALL 4 DAYS. I could NOT HAVE DONE IT without my amazing husband who did SO MUCH cleaning and packing! He loaded the POD on his own because he's that amazing (although our awesome friend Wade helped with the bed and stinkin' heavy couch.)

This is a frontal shot of us eating off paper plates atop light fixtures not yet installed. You guys are all so awesome, BUT preggo pics are oh so personal and I'm not yet ready to share THAT with anyone who feels like googling "arm pit hair." And yes, these red cherry blossom shirts got us through those 4 days as our clothes were packed. In the end it didn't really matter if WE smelled...as long as the apartment smelled pine fresh! I am also a little puffy in this pic as I had lack of sleep, lack of water...lack of everything! Thankfully the double chin has faded a bit.



And I'm in week 34!?

12 comments:

Sassytimes said...

I feel cheated. :( I can't even see a bit of your belly behind the paper plate...which means...you must be carrying Gooner very well! ;)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Email me Sassy! - sportivacliff@yahoo.com

The Mommy said...

Bless your hearts! Glad you guys are surviving.
My feet have started to swell a little at the end of EVERY single day. I know I've been over doing it lately and I'm vowing to try and slow down a bit, but Maggie never stops! I'm starting to get really excited about having Baby E in June as opposed to later in the summer.
We'll have our babies before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Time is flying. Gooner will be here before we know it!!!!

Suz said...

Okay, I am so sad by the tease of a belly shot!! :) But totally respect wanting to keep that personal! Although, you look great in the pic!

Anonymous said...

When we moved into our apartment, we had to sleep on an air mattress. I can't imagine doing that pregnant- I've gotta give you props for that:)

BTW... I left something for you over my way

Ashley said...

Oh I know, people are already asking me that! You'll feel better once that baby is out! My friend is due in 8 weeks and she is getting miserable and feelig ugly/yucky yoo. Hang in there!

Meghann said...

you look beautiful! every pregnant woman feels like a whale at the end, but you look great!
praying for your travels--that they go smoothly and you all arrive safely. :)
if you need help painting your new place, I'll send Addie out. lol

Girl Meets Beau said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment!! I'm so glad you found me so I could come one over to yours too :)

Congrats on the pregnancy....even though you are so far along already! Can't wait to follow along with your story!

Anonymous said...

miss you. i am internetless... except when we come out to check it. Sooo call me when you get a chance and we can catch up. I love you. Bux is not the same without you and I think I may have very high blood pressure this week :)

Lori said...

Well, that's just not fair. No belly shots, ever!!

Hmph, well, I'm glad you guys are happy you're moving :-) I remember living in a teeny apartment - NOT FUN!

Jackie said...

What a radiant mommy you are! Love love love the pic of you two!!!!!!!!!!