Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Cleanliness

So to tell you the truth...bathrooms freak me out. When I have to use a public restroom I never sit, I ALWAYS squat. Then there is the issue of washing your hands. Do you wash your hands or do you leave and use Purell? Well, when I saw THIS soap in the restroom I KNEW NOT to wash my hands... but also that I needed a photo.

I have a few thoughts on the matter.

A.) Who uses HARD soap in a PUBLIC restroom anyway? What happened to liquid soap? Or even foam?

B.) If you own this establishment AND see that your soap is growing spores, you should replace it. Kind sir, why didn't you?

C.) Should I put up a poll on the side about whether I used this soap or not? Or maybe we should guess which LOVELY STATE - Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, or Texas - hosted this lovely establishment providing this organic soap.

D.) If employees MUST wash their hands BEFORE returning to work at this place, I'm even more uncomfortable than before.

Gross. Sick. I can't believe this! Really?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arkansas.

Lori said...

Bleh!!!! Yuck!!!

Yes - Twilight books= good!!!

katie said...

Tennessee. And that is disgusting.

Sassytimes said...

Disgusting! My vote always goes to Purell after a public restroom visit - even if you did wash your hands.

The Mommy said...

Oh, dear! That is disgusting. I cannot even imagine there being a bar of soap in a public restroom. I hope you washed out your eyes after seeing this.
This brings "Safe Travels" a whole new meaning.

Meghann said...

ew. ew ew ew.

Britni said...

Gross. I've actually got a small thing of antibacterial stuff at my desk so that after I wash my hands in the bathroom I can disinfect them again. It's because of things like this.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

So get this everyone.... VIRGINIA! We hadn't even left the state and we found this soap. Not cool. Not cool at all.