Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our Drive Continued...


out of the land of nasty soap in restrooms, otherwise known as Virginia, and into Tennessee. I was pretty impressed by the niceness of the folks in Knoxville where we spent the night. The ladies in the front office were quite nice and told me that "labor is a breeze." Well, that leaves me warm and fuzzy.

This is Q in our hotel room as we struggled to stay awake, check blogs, and soccer stats. Please note the Panera cinnamon crunch bagels AGAIN; I love those things. The green tea ginger ale is also a must have in my book.



To answer a few questions:

A.) Yes we DID in fact move from the grand state of Virginia to Texas.
B.) We did the drive in 2 days. Oh yes, even though the doctor told us that it would be "a terrible experience" for one as pregnant as me, we drove 12 hours our second day.
C.) We are MUCH closer to Grandma and Grandpa...and babies need that...as do Moms and Dads.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I love cinnamon crunch bagels too!! And there are no Paneras in DC :(

Lori said...

AND - you're much closer to ME! Which doesn't really matter since we've never met, but woohoo! anyway!

The Mommy said...

Once Gooner arrives you will realize how wonderful it is to have family so close. I'm SO happy for you ...and I hope to be moving closer to my parents soon.

Angie said...

I didn't realize you were moving!!! And, I didn't realize you were coming through Knoxville. You were within about 15 minutes of us!!!

Oh well. . .next time! :)

ms. mindless said...

ack, how did i miss this? you live in texas now? crazy!!!