Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
i remember that when i was pregnant food tasted better. everything just tasted so good!
Haha, that is too funny! Hopefully you got to go in Macaroni Grill and eat something just as delicious looking!
Soon, nothing will taste good. I tagged you!! See my blog.
So funny!
Haha!! Oh yes, only when you're pregnant? Mmmm, lasagna :-)
...I just realized that if I get this internship, I'll be in VA right around the time that Gooner is being born! Crazy!
For some reason your posts weren't showing up in my google reader. I was getting worried that maybe you had the baby or something!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i remember that when i was pregnant food tasted better. everything just tasted so good!
Haha, that is too funny! Hopefully you got to go in Macaroni Grill and eat something just as delicious looking!
Soon, nothing will taste good.
I tagged you!! See my blog.
So funny!
Haha!! Oh yes, only when you're pregnant? Mmmm, lasagna :-)
...I just realized that if I get this internship, I'll be in VA right around the time that Gooner is being born! Crazy!
For some reason your posts weren't showing up in my google reader. I was getting worried that maybe you had the baby or something!
Post a Comment