Saturday, January 3, 2009

Most Terrible Question Thus Far...

"So, do you know who the Father is?" asked a random guy at Starbucks.

Now, I wasn't wearing my wedding ring, but SERIOUSLY!

So from now on when people congratulate me, I am going to say, "Thank you, my husband and I are expecting our first."

And for the record, I do not present myself in a hussy take me I'm single, way! Some people are just rude!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

sure, hussy. sure. btw...am dying with laughter

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh!!!

Mom/Grandma

Sassytimes said...

So funny! Wait til you are huge and people start yelling through stores, "Uh oh, she's about to pop...stand back!" That may have happened to me at a Home Depot a week before I went into labor.

Hollie said...

oh my word, that's crazy.

I can't wait to see pics of you and your cute growing belly!

Angie said...

No....the weirdest part is when they (random people) come up to you and want to touch your belly.

Yikes.

The Mommy said...

I can't believe that someone would ask that question!!! When you're pregnant, nothing seems off limits.
I LOVE Starbuck's and the salted caramel hot chocolate was fabulous. I bet it is wonderful with the shot of espresso! I really love coffee!