Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is Everyone Snowed in Like Us?


From my blog roll...it would appear so!



How did Kweku and I enjoy our day off? We played in the snow and took pictures! Seriously, only this man would wear soccer turf boots for our walk so he could have better "traction." In his defense his REAL boots are in Texas. Kweku spent most of his life (not ALL of his life, mind you, this Paris boy knows how to build a snowman!) in tropical paradises. Ha, and so this was our first snow day as a married couple. I love it!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooops!!! I think I'm in trouble for not getting them in the mail sooner.

Mom

The Mommy said...

Happy Snow Day!

Suz said...

We aren't snowed in, but iced in!!! I hope you are enjoying your snow day! :)

katie said...

thanks for stopping by today!

The snow looks like fun. It was about 60 degrees yesterday, and as of now it is probably 30, doesn't look we will be getting snow but the cold weather showed up!

Anonymous said...

This is what we're dealing with right now. Gee, I can't wait to go to work tomorrow

Lori said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment! & We're iced in where I live...well, sort of - everybody freaks out when there's just a bit of ice :-)