Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why We Love Our Husbands


Kweku and I spent some quality time at our storage unit in our condo. When we got married I had a full kitchen, so most of Kweku's things were taken immediately into storage. That being said, MOST of his things I'd never seen before. He had a brand new blender that even HE didn't know he had. Anyway, we had a HUGE Goodwill box that turned into a couple Goodwill boxes. Some things did NOT make it into the Goodwill box. And wives, some things are best not arguing over...Like this coke bottle. The reason we are keeping this "vintage" coke bottle is so that "we can drink it in a couple years to see how nasty it tastes." Ladies, there is NO point in arguing this logic, only smiling hugely because AT LEAST IT'S IN STORAGE... and NOT in my kitchen.

3 comments:

Sassytimes said...

This made me laugh...out loud.

The Mommy said...

I'm reading this as a Coke bottle from 1983 sits in front of me on the desk. It's from when Mike's college alma mater won the NCAA Championship and he was only 8 years old. Go Wolfpack!!

Angie said...

I thought it was because of Kevin Harvick on the bottle. In our house, that might stand up in court! :)