ILove
It.
I really do.
Today I also registered for a jogging stroller. I can't imagine that anyone would actually get this for me, but sometime this summer I'm going to get this for me. I mean, baby weight has to come off at some point! On a more serious note, I AM running the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler 2010.
Kelli is coming over to watch The Bachelor with me tonight. It isn't as if I can convince my manly other half to watch it with me... and do I want him to? I mean, half naked women, falling out of their dresses, while The Bachelor kisses ALL of them... hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess I'd rather have Kweku watching soccer highlights online... He DOES sit by me and hold my hand sometimes, WHICH I LOVE, while he's watching online soccer stats and I'm watching The Bachelor. Sometimes I rewind and provoke him to comment on the super stupid parts. I love TIVO...
And yes, admitting to watching The Bachelor is only one step above admitting that you like Britney Spears....which I don't.
Girl I vote the most real: Stephanie
What say you?
6 comments:
This is the first season I've watched the Bachelor...this season (for some shameful reason) grabbed me. I don't think ANY of those girls know what they are getting into. I agree that Stephanie is the most real...AND she has a daughter named Sophia. What's not to like about that?!?
I pretty much miss all tv from 8:30 to 9:00 because I'm putting Maggie to bed and then taking a shower, but I try to watch the last little bit of The Bachelor. I totally agree with your pick of most real!
I said to my husband last night that I think that Stephanie is really authentic...and then the one who is the former Dallas Cheerleader seems to be a little silly, but definitely a sweet girl. The rest have Demons! lol
I think that it's funny that Amy said "the rest have demons," because that pretty much sums up what I think about most of the girls on these shows. "I have the ears of a hawk."
Ahhhhhhhh, my all time favorite comment came from Megan. She wants to be a role model and she will willing get naked on a street corner as long as one woman gets helped by it. I didn't so much like that racy part and I can't stand Shannon!!!
Oh, remember when they made the cookies? With, like, rum instead of eggs or something like that? EEEP!
Post a Comment