SHE is beautiful and apparently wants to be a model, as she was VERY photogenic. She is also longer than the average baby, a full 2.2 cm longer!
We are still calling HER Gooner as she is STILL an Arsenal fan. She will come home from the hospital in her Arsenal Away jersey.

And the Dr. said that she looked like she had her Dad's soccer legs (albeit a bit more feminine). Wahoo.
And once we get her home, and she's pooped in her away jersey, she will wear this:

We can't wait to meet her! After all; she is a Gooner. Her name is still NOT Gooner.
She DOES have a name, but that is a secret! All will find out in May...
5 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!!!!! It's a girl. I'm surprised. I voted boy.
I guess I'd better pull out the pink fabric.
Love, Mom
Wahoo!! And Zach says "hurray!"
I bet you are still going to call her Gooner when she is born. I still call Shiloh "Baby" more than I call her Shiloh. Haha.
Aw, a girl!! I'm sure she will adore soccer...Congrats to you both!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Congrats on having a GIRL! They are so precious and so much fun! Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy...it goes by so fast.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Girls are lots of fun!!
Post a Comment