
So it was minus 2 degrees Celsius, and it was windy, and it didn't faze us. I use Celsius because I married a European almost American. But for those of you who didn't, that is 28 degrees with 25 mph wind gusts. Irregardless, we bundled up and headed out for an evening stroll. The lights from the cars made for an awesome picture over a lake.

My thighs froze a little and Kweku's jaw became stiff. It was a GREAT walk. I WAS all bundled up, BUT I forgot the long underwear so my legs froze. Before Kweku's jaw stiffened up we had awesome conversation. Walks give us time away, to hold hands to talk about our day with little distraction. Sure, the car lights tried to blind us, and at one point it was so dark that we couldn't see the trail, but it was so good to just be together. Part of surviving this madding state remains in the ability to get away and escape. One must flee from all the city has to offer and enjoy what God has to offer.
2 comments:
Congratulations to you!! I'm glad you like my blog and I hope you find the honesty helpful ... :) I like your blog, too!
if y'all need to get out of the city, I know this GREAT farm you can visit.
Post a Comment