Sunday, November 23, 2008

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh Handsome!



I love him! Need I say more? Probably not, but I will. He is CLEARLY less bundled up than me, but the only thing cold on him were his fingers. He of course was not as lucky as me; my mittens were purchased by yours truly in a Russian Bazaar in Moscow.

Kweku and I watched Top Chef for the first time today. Parts were good and other parts were bad. But we both decided that we couldn't be chef judges because most of the stuff looked nasty. It did make my super amazing Almond Poppy Seed Bread seem all the more bland and non gourmet. But we had it for dessert tonight and it was still scrumptious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, you're so in love! It's refreshing-I love it! :) I'm glad you have good mittens-that's a very vital part of any winter! :)